Mosaic Marketing 102:
We have covered out Mosaic engine extensively in the past, but here is a useful recap of features, functionality and applications of this unique Tweematic option.
- General fan-driven mosaics
Mosaic can be used for general “join the mosaic” fan-driven campaigns. These can be designed around promoting a new album, celebrating a fan-driven metric (# of followers, likes).
- Band Appreciation
A unique application that involves creating mosaics to honor the band or to create digital keep stake for fans.
- Scavenger hunts
Involves hiding music, video, photos and other content within the mosaic and having fans search for the “needles”. Once they are done, fans can be entered into a sweepstakes or given a badge.
- Album reveals
Simple way for fans to reveal and become a part of the album cover artwork.
Common application of the mosaics involves incorporating them as part of a sweepstakes promotion.
- Mosaic Posters
Special versions of the mosaic engine are capable of outputting large format images suitable for creating posters that can be used as fan or band giveaways.
- Album Unlock
Fan activity such as Tweeting or sharing unlocks individual pixels.
- User Submitted Content
Mosaic created using images submitted by users.
Features and Functionality:
- Resolution: Support for 3 different resolution (allows you to decide granularity)
- Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook support
- Mobile: Basic mobile support
- Output: Image download, mosaic download, mosaic sharing, high-resolution output (suitable for print)
- Sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Email, Flickr, Pinterest and others
- Hosting: Microsite, IFRAME, Facebook application
- Find Me: Twitter and Facebook, includes ability to share individual tiles
- Content: Ability to embed content (Music, Video, Photos, Text) in mosaic pixels
- Music Support: Yes (in background or hidden in pixel)